lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

Entrevista

Hello, Can I ask you some questions for an interview?
 My name's yessica.
#What's your name?
My name is Britney Spears
#Where are you from?
I am from united states
 #What is your date of birth?
December 2, 1981
#What's your job?
I am a  famous  American pop Singer, dancer, actress, author and songwriter.
#How old are you?
I am 29 years old
#Are you married?
No I not , Iam divorced
#At what age aparecistes dance magazines and additions to the Mickey Mouse Club?
-The age of eight years
                                                                                      
#Performing Arts students many years?
-Three years.
#In that year actuastes first see?
- In 1991
# You've got children? As flames?                                                                        
- Yes. I have 2 Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline
-ok, thank you very much for your time
-is not because of you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario